If you are planning to earn a steady flow of income by renting a property of yours through Airbnb, that’s a smart choice you have made. However, in that case, you need to live up to the standards set by Airbnb. Take, for instance, the cleaning and hygiene aspects. You must ensure that you are able to stick to the cleaning procedures recommended by Airbnb. For that, you need to hire professional cleaners in Sydney (assuming that you are located in Sydney) that are specialised in Airbnb cleaning.
After the onset of the pandemic, Airbnb has recalibrated its cleaning procedures, and it’s imperative that the company you hire is in tune with the latest procedures. Clean House Sydney happens to be the best and the most reliable name you can put stakes on. Here on this page, we discuss the checklist that we follow to meet the Airbnb recommendations.
Step 1: Preparations
A proper preparatory step is of absolute importance to start with. This step includes:
- Maintenance of proper ventilation of the space before and during the cleaning.
- Using disinfectants that are approved by the local authorities for the use of COVID 19 cleaning.
- Following the manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations of the cleaning product before using them, to yield the best cleaning results.
Step 2: Cleaning
Once the preparatory step has been convincingly taken, it’s time for the professional Airbnb cleaners in Sydney to take the next step, which is cleaning. It involves removing the dust and dirt from the worktops and hard as well as soft surfaces. The method includes:
- Sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, and mopping areas prior to comprehensive sanitising.
- Washing all the soiled dishes, and the used, dirty laundry at the highest heat setting along with the use of the best, recommended eco-friendly disinfectants.
- Wiping down the hard surfaces with warm water and soap
Step 3: Sanitising
This is the third step that mainly involves the use of chemicals to eliminate the bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants from surfaces of doorknobs and handles of desks and cupboards, TV remotes, tabletops and benchtops, and so on. This may involve:
- Spraying the high-touch surfaces in every room with govt-approved disinfectant sprays and letting the product sit on the surfaces for a considerable length of time, as per recommendation.
- Letting the disinfectant dry out.
Step 4: Checking
This step mainly involves:
Referring to the best practices in every room and going through the checklist to ensure every cleaning condition is met, every step is taken and every nook and cranny is cleaned as per the recommended procedure.
Step 5: Resetting
Once everything has been settled, the cleaners would need to reset things to nullify any chance of cross-contamination whatsoever.
- They will wash the hands and replace the gloves before they replace the supplies, linen, and cleaning kits for your guests.
- They will safely dispose of or comprehensively clean the supplies and the protective gear.
- Avoid re-entering the rooms that are cleaned and sanitised.
- Empty and clean the cleaning tools like vacuum cleaners and microfiber cloths before the next turnover.
Thus, you see, our cleaners will always be perfect when it comes to carrying out cleaning of your home as per the Airbnb recommendations, making us the most trustworthy Airbnb cleaning services in Sydney. To book a service call, dial us at 1300 209 012.